A dining Bench should be strong, durable, and visually appealing. It should contribute towards your home’s overall style, fitting in harmoniously while enhancing its beauty. Our mango wood dining Bench does just that. It is made from solid sawn Sheesham wood and handcrafted by expert designers.
Our Raven product has an LKT finish. It has a single iron pipe frame that adds to its design while making it sturdy as well. We use good-quality materials in all our products so you can be certain the Bench will last for a long time. Looks great with out Raven collection chair or table set.
- Materials: Sheesham Wood
- Finish: Industrial, Rustic, Vintage, Reclaim
- Worldstock Country: India
- Shape: Rectangle
- Furniture Room: Dining Room, Office
- Assembly: Required
- Finish: Natural
- Color: Light Brown
- 50" Bench: 45 Pounds | 18" H x 50" W x 16" D | AAB177LK50
- 60" Bench: 53 Pounds | 18" H x 60" W x 16" D | AAB178LK60
- What is included: Iron Legs, Solid Wood Top, 8 Iron Screws
- Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature. This is a natural, uncontrollable characteristic of solid wood furniture.
- To avoid damage, we recommended the use of tabletop coasters.
- Care: Wipe with a soft, dry cotton cloth. Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid useing cleaners and abrasives.
Our craftsmen use proven cutting and polishing techniques to bring out the beauty of Sheesham wood. We make sure its natural imperfections like grain, knots, and indentations shine through, giving the Bench a distinctive character.
Each Bench in our Raven collection is unique because we let the wood shine. Solid wood furniture develops small cracks or fissures over time due to humidity changes, they also add to the patina of your Bench. A well-maintained piece will last for several decades without issues. Just make sure you take protective measures to avoid staining or other physical damage.