A dining Chair should be strong, durable, and visually appealing. It should contribute towards your home’s overall style, fitting in harmoniously while enhancing its beauty. Our Sheesham wood Chair does just that. It is made from solid sawn Sheesham wood and handcrafted by expert designers.
Our Raven product has a sheesham Natural wood finish. It has a solid wood frame that adds to its design while making it sturdy as well. We use good-quality materials in all our products so you can be certain the Chair will last for a long time. Looks great with out Raven collection table or bench set.
- Materials: Sheesham Wood
- Finish: Industrial, Rustic, Vintage, Reclaim
- Worldstock Country: India
- Shape: Rectangle
- Furniture Room: Dining Room, Office
- Assembly: Not Required
- Finish: Natural
- Color: Light Brown
- 42 Pounds | 18" H x35" W x 18" D | AAC180SH (Set of Two Chairs)
- What is included: Two Chairs
- Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature. This is a natural, uncontrollable characteristic of solid wood furniture.
- To avoid damage, we recommended the use of tabletop coasters.
- Care: Wipe with a soft, dry cotton cloth. Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid useing cleaners and abrasives.
Our craftsmen use proven cutting and polishing techniques to bring out the beauty of Sheesham wood. We make sure its natural imperfections like grain, knots, and indentations shine through, giving the table a distinctive character.
Each Chair in our Raven collection is unique because we let the wood shine. Solid wood furniture develops small cracks or fissures over time due to humidity changes, they also add to the patina of your Chair. A well-maintained piece will last for several decades without issues. Just make sure you take protective measures to avoid staining or other physical damage.