This lovely handwoven wool and jute rug adds contemporary elegance to your home space. Hand-spun jute fibers are naturally silky, highly durable and are a fully renewable resource. Inspired by traditional kilim patterns it has a vintage, eclectic look that can easily be mixed and matched to your taste.
- Crafted with sustainably harvested jute.
- Every piece is one of a kind.
Product Care & Assembly
- Shedding of looses fibers is normal and is natural result of the process used to create hand woven wool rugs.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Pile Height: 0.25 - 0.5 inch
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.