Wood and iron bench made of repurposed materials. Legs crafted of salvaged factory iron; top composed of planks of rough sawn mango wood. Welded, riveted solid steel frame stands on caster wheels and is supported by structural cross bracing. Hand-crafted and hand-finished. Goes well with our Reclaimed wood dining table with Wheels.
- Rough-sawn planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded.
- Dimensions: 71" W x 16" D x 18" H
- Weight: 45 Pounds
Product Care & Assembly
- Tabletop bears the patina of reclaimed wood and is accented with distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance. By their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks will be present.
- This item is artisan hand crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- This item is crafted with unsealed metal that may rust over time, enhancing its rustic one-of-a-kind character.
- Wipe with dry cloth.