Timbergirl Reclaimed Mango Wood Console Table with Metal Legs
Our Industrial collection features industrial galvanized iron and natural rough sawn mango wood materials for an innovative furniture range. The console table features handcrafted with recycled rough sawn mango wood combined with the strength of hand-forged iron that brings a unique contemporary feel to your home. Looks great paired with our Coffee table and Bench.
- Materials: Rough-sawn planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded.
- Weight: 60 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 31.50" Height x 60" Wide x 16" Depth
Product Care & Assembly
- Tabletop bears the patina of reclaimed wood and is accented with distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance. By their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks will be present.
- This item is artisan hand crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- This item is crafted with unsealed metal that may rust over time, enhancing its rustic one-of-a-kind character.
- Wipe with dry cloth.