Our Industrial collection features industrial galvanized iron and solid Sheesham wood materials for an innovative furniture range. The dining table features handcrafted with solid Sheesham wood combined with the strength of hand-forged iron that brings a unique contemporary feel to your home. Looks great paired with our solid Sheesham wood and iron bench.
- Solid Sheesham wood planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded.
- Handmade with Solid Sheesham wood.
- Dimensions and Weights:
- 60" Table: 70 Pounds | 30" H x 60.00" W x 35.50" D
- 71" Table: 80 Pounds | 30" H x 71.75" W x 35.50" D
- 78" Table: 90 Pounds | 30" H x 78.75" W x 35.50" D
Product Care & Assembly
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Handfinished in honey walnut stain.
- As the surface has a natural wax finish great care should be taken to avoid any liquids being spilt onto the surface as this may mark the furniture. Any spills should be wiped away immediately using a dry cloth and the surface re-waxed as required.
- Always use protective coasters or mats. Do not place cups, glasses or hot items directly onto the surface as this can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid exposing the furniture to excessive heat or direct sunlight as this can cause cracking and discolouration of the timber.
- Do not use silicone based aerosol polish as this will remove the natural wax. Never use a damp cloth as this may also remove part of the wax coating.
- For everyday care, wipe with a dry cloth or duster. To achieve a premium finish, regularly apply a natural beeswax polish, using a dry cloth and buff up ensuring any excess was is removed.
Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature. This is a natural, uncontrollable characteristic of solid wood furniture