This carved panel coffee table is made from 100 year-old wood panels that has been reclaimed from old buildings and ships. While the styling of each item remains the same, the old wood panel gives every piece its own unique characteristics. Each piece is unique. Color, distress and carvings will vary from piece to piece.
- Made from solid reclaimed wood.
- Size: 16" H x 55" W x 34" D
Product Care & Assembly
- As the surface has a natural wax finish great care should be taken to avoid any liquids being spilt onto the surface as this may mark the furniture. Any spills should be wiped away immediately using a dry cloth and the surface re-waxed as required.
- Always use protective coasters or mats. Do not place cups, glasses or hot items directly onto the surface as this can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid exposing the furniture to excessive heat or direct sunlight as this can cause cracking and discolouration of the timber.
- Do not use silicone based aerosol polish as this will remove the natural wax. Never use a damp cloth as this may also remove part of the wax coating.
- For everyday care, wipe with a dry cloth or duster. To achieve a premium finish, regularly apply a natural beeswax polish, using a dry cloth and buff up ensuring any excess was is removed.