Rest easy, it's reclaimed. With drawer fronts crafted from reclaimed saal wood, our reclaimed wood coffee table brings rustic charm to any room. In a former life, the wood was used in Indian railway trestles. Today, it's prized for its natural imperfections and character; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Materials: Reclaimed Wood, Iron Handles
- Weight: 102 Lbs.
- Large Table: 15.75" H x 53" W x 32" D
- Medium Table : 15.75" H x 43" W x 24" D
Product Care & Assembly
- As the surface has a natural wax finish great care should be taken to avoid any liquids being spilt onto the surface as this may mark the furniture. Any spills should be wiped away immediately using a dry cloth and the surface re-waxed as required.
- Always use protective coasters or mats. Do not place cups, glasses or hot items directly onto the surface as this can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid exposing the furniture to excessive heat or direct sunlight as this can cause cracking and discolouration of the timber
- Do not use silicone based aerosol polish as this will remove the natural wax. Never use a damp cloth as this may also remove part of the wax coating.
- Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature. This is a natural, uncontrollable characteristic of solid wood furniture.
- For everyday care, wipe with a dry cloth or duster. To achieve a premium finish, regularly apply a natural beeswax polish, using a dry cloth and buff up ensuring any excess was is removed.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow! Quick delivery. Well packaged. The table is AWESOME. Bought it for our refinished báseme, but May put it in the family room. Love it!
I love this table. Beautiful. Well made. Shipping was fast and no damage. Excellent packaging. Thank you Timbergirl.
Love it! The table is exactly what we wanted!
I bought the large version of the coffee table for my new house 2.5 years ago. It’s heavy, sturdy, beautiful, and HUGE. The drawers provide great storage and are spacious and slide in and out easily. I’m glad I bought it.