Rest easy, it's reclaimed. With drawer fronts crafted from reclaimed saal wood, our reclaimed wood console table brings rustic charm to any room. In a former life, the wood was used in Indian railway trestles. Today, it's prized for its natural imperfections and character; no two pieces are exactly alike. Goes well with reclaimed wood Coffee table.
- Materials: Reclaimed Wood, Iron Handles
- Weight: 50 Lbs.
- 31.50" Height x 60" Wide x 16" Depth
Product Care & Assembly
- Wipe with dry cloth.
- As the surface has a natural wax finish great care should be taken to avoid any liquids being spilt onto the surface as this may mark the furniture. Any spills should be wiped away immediately using a dry cloth and the surface re-waxed as required.
- Always use protective coasters or mats. Do not place cups, glasses or hot items directly onto the surface as this can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid exposing the furniture to excessive heat or direct sunlight as this can cause cracking and discolouration of the timber Do not use silicone based aerosol polish as this will remove the natural wax. Never use a damp cloth as this may also remove part of the wax coating.
- For everyday care, wipe with a dry cloth or duster. To achieve a premium finish, regularly apply a natural beeswax polish, using a dry cloth and buff up ensuring any excess was is removed.