Solid Sheesham Wood pairs with rustic blackened iron on these nesting tables, bringing elevated style to an entertaining essential. Get two tables in one! Crafted from Solid Sheesham Wood, these nesting side tables have an authentic character rarely found in modern furniture. Ideal to use as plant stands or when guests drop by.
- Solid Sheesham wood planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded.
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Materials: Solid Sheesham wood.
- Finish: Honey walnut stain.
- Weight: 38 Pounds
- Dimensions: 20 W x 16 D x 24 H
Product Care & Assembly
- As the surface has a natural wax finish great care should be taken to avoid any liquids being spilt onto the surface as this may mark the furniture. Any spills should be wiped away immediately using a dry cloth and the surface re-waxed as required.
- Always use protective coasters or mats. Do not place cups, glasses or hot items directly onto the surface as this can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid exposing the furniture to excessive heat or direct sunlight as this can cause cracking and discolouration of the timber.
- Do not use silicone based aerosol polish as this will remove the natural wax. Never use a damp cloth as this may also remove part of the wax coating.
- For everyday care, wipe with a dry cloth or duster. To achieve a premium finish, regularly apply a natural beeswax polish, using a dry cloth and buff up ensuring any excess was is removed.
- This item is crafted with unsealed metal that may rust over time, enhancing its rustic one-of-a-kind character.